Global stocks drop, and yields rise as investors brace for Fed and other central bank's


Global stocks drop, and yields rise as investors brace for Fed and other central bank's

 

On Tuesday, Global stocks fell while the U.S. Treasury notes' yield rose to almost a 15-year high as the investors prepared for another 75-basis-point interest rate hike from the Federal Reserve. The Fed is also set to Announce its decision on Wednesday at the end of a central Bank's policy Meeting. Rate futures for traders are currently pricing at an 81% chance with a 75 basis point to hike and a 19% probability of a 100 bps of tightening.

 

BharatiyaRecipes back to top image Add DM to Home Screen